Procedures And Rules For US/Canadian Mixed Teams During Spring And Summer

1) US Players must be registered with USA Hockey and be on a USA Hockey (1-T) roster. 2) All Canadians must also register with USA Hockey online at and be placed on the same USA Hockey (1-T) roster. 3) Each Canadian player's parents will sign a form which indicates that the registration is only valid from April 1 to August 31 of the current year. 4) No resident requirements or transfer documents will be required during this set time period (Spring/Summer).